18 May 2007

To: Anonymous, From: Andrew

As promised, here is the playlist from the mix CD a thankful Andrew left for me at Half Price Books:

Tai Mahal: Chevrolet
Gong: You Can't Kill Me
Gong: Dynamite: I am Your Animal
Holy Modal Rounders: Indian War Whoop
Funkadelic: Super Stupid
Lightnin' Rod: Doriella de Fontaine
13th Floor Elevators: You're Gonna Miss Me
Atomic Rooster: Time Take My Life
Blue Cheer: Magnolia Caboose Babyfinger
The Modern Art: Forcefield Blues
Old Time Religion: Tigers in the Temple
R.L. Burnside: Jumper on the Line
He writes: "Sorry if you don't like rock, but most people do, and I don't know who you are!"

It's a great CD, and I do like rock, so you guessed correctly. And can I just say that mix CD's are a great way to brighten somone's day? Thank you for the CD, Andrew, and thanks for being Austin Anonymous' first successful mission.

No comments: